100% PURE Marine Collagen - 2 Pack Bundle & Save
Buy 2 Pack Bundle & Save 10%. Additional coupons and discounts not allowed.
Girl & The Sea Marine Collagen contains one simple ingredient - 100% PURE Marine Collagen - sourced directly from the Sea. Our collagen is derived from wild-caught, Pacific Snapper fish and is 100% Natural and Non-GMO. You can rest assured our product contains no fillers, no additives, and no preservatives making it the cleanest protein available.
This environmentally-friendly, premium form of Collagen is absorbed 1.5 times more efficiently than other forms of animal collagen. It is the most potent and effective way to naturally boost your body's collagen production.*
When taken consistently, results can be seen within 4-6 weeks of use that include healthier, fuller hair, reduction in fine lines, improved skin elasticity, stronger nails, improved gut health and so much more!*
- 10 grams of Marine Collagen per serving
- All Natural & Non-GMO
- Gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, Kosher and Halal
- Perfect for Paleo & Keto diets
- Easily dissolves in hot or cold liquids
- Unflavored, Tasteless and Odorless. Can be added to coffee, smoothies, soups, stews and is great to use in baking recipes for added protein. Our favorite way to consume collagen is in our morning Coffee for an added 9 grams of pure protein!
- 7.8 ounces, 221 grams, 22 servings per container
Great! I’ve reordered at least 6x now. My hairdresser sees a difference in my hair health. I love the clean ingredients!
I have been taking this product for 3-1/2 months. I can see a real change in my finger nails. Stronger and Shinney. Also, a fungus on 2 toe nails has almost disappeared. This is amazing as I have tried everything including lazer therapy with no success. However, I had hopes that it would help my thinning and breaking gray hair. No change there.
Fantastic product. After adding to my post-workout smoothies I noticed a wonderful difference in my mood and overall health. The high protein content is perfect for my health goals.
I just started my 2nd month on the collagen . So far I’m not seeing much improvement on skin or hair. But, I will continue for a total of 90 days before I make a decision.