100% PURE Marine Collagen
Girl & The Sea Marine Collagen contains one simple ingredient - 100% PURE Marine Collagen - sourced directly from the Sea. Our collagen is derived from wild-caught, Pacific Snapper fish and is 100% Natural and Non-GMO. You can rest assured our product contains no fillers, no additives, and no preservatives making it the cleanest protein available.
This environmentally-friendly, premium form of Collagen is absorbed 1.5 times more efficiently than other forms of animal collagen. It is the most potent and effective way to naturally boost your body's collagen production.*
When taken consistently, results can be seen within 4-6 weeks of use that include healthier, fuller hair, reduction in fine lines, improved skin elasticity, stronger nails, improved gut health and so much more!*
- 10 grams of Marine Collagen per serving
- All Natural & Non-GMO
- Gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, Kosher and Halal
- Perfect for Paleo & Keto diets
- Easily dissolves in hot or cold liquids
- Unflavored, Tasteless and Odorless. Can be added to coffee, smoothies, soups, stews and is great to use in baking recipes for added protein. Our favorite way to consume collagen is in our morning Coffee for an added 9 grams of pure protein!
- 7.8 ounces, 221 grams, 22 servings per container
Super. Great customer service
I finally found something that doesn’t alter the taste in my beverages. Since I moved from California to Ohio, my body has been starving for the ocean water. My body is loving this collagen.
I was referred by a YouTube’r. She was saying she noticed a difference when she ran out for a couple of weeks. I have knee and thinning hair issues, I’m noticing a lot of improvement in my hair, skin, and joints.
Great product! We order every month! Husband likes it too.
This is an amazing product. Easy to use and improved my hair and nail condition. But y’all messed up on my shipping. Waited for two weeks before it actually left your facility-even though I had got a notification the day after ordering that it was on its way, but hadn’t left y’all. I hope this doesn’t happen with every Oder.