Your cart is empty
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
1) Collagen supplementation safely and effectively promotes significant hair growth in women with temporary hair thinning.
2) Hair dryness and dullness significantly decreases with a corresponding increase in softness and luster with collagen supplementation.
3) Researchers from the Tokyo Medical and Dental University discovered the link between decreasing collagen levels in stem cells near hair follicles and hair loss.
1) Collagen, the building blocks necessary for healthy skin, hair and nails, provides rapid, measurably significant, and long-lasting results.
2) The oral supplementation with collagen peptides is efficacious to improve hallmarks of skin aging.
3) Oral collagen peptide supplementation significantly increased skin hydration after 8 weeks of intake.
4) Collagen can be used to reduce age-related changes in skin tissue.
1) Oral supplementation with specific bioactive collagen peptides improves nail growth and reduces symptoms of brittle nails.
2) Collagen, the building blocks necessary for healthy skin, hair and nails, provides rapid, measurably significant, and long-lasting results.
3) Collagen serves as the structural backbone, having a structural role in tissues; collagen supplementation assists in maintaining nail health and strength.
4) Subjects receiving collagen had significantly positive effects on nail improvements and quality; also an improvement on nail growth.
1) Oral supplementation with collagen peptides over a period of 6 months led to a clear improvement of the skin appearance in women suffering from moderate cellulite.
2) Collagen supplementation in combination with resistance training showed that Collagen improved body composition by increasing muscle strength and tone and the loss in fat.
3) Hydrolyzed Collagen protein supplement maintained nitrogen balance and preserved lean body mass (muscle tone) during 15 days of consumption of a relatively low-protein diet.
4) Joint pain in athletes who were treated with the dietary collagen supplement showed improvement of joint pain, supports joint health and reduce deterioration.